EarthFest will be back downtown at the World’s Fair Park Performance Lawn. Here is a link to the World’s Fair Park website.
Public TransportationKnoxville Area Transit (KAT) bus system operates on weekends. KAT operates a free trolley in the downtown area. For more information on public transportation consult the Free Trolley Map or the KAT website. Directions for taking the bus:
- Take city bus from all parts of Knoxville to the Knoxville Station on Church Avenue. Hop on Vol Line Trolley and get off near the intersection of 11th Street and Cumberland Avenue. Then short walk over to the World’s Fair Performance Lawn (south lawn)
- Take Route 11 Kingston Pike and get off at 11th Street. Then short walk over to the Park
- Worlds Fair Park Parking Lot Map (some are free, others paid, some have time limits)
- Central Business Improvement District Parking Guide.
- City of Knoxville Public Parking Garages. Take Note! Free Parking in the City’s Market Square, State Street and Locust Street garages, and on meters, from 6 p.m. weekdays and all day on weekends. Parking Policy for Newcomers